Monday 27 June 2011

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Hello, assalamulaikum ! So whaddup homies ? I am very busy lately, many things to do and many things to settle up, oh thanks for the comment and the feed back of my post about DATEN MILANO. Whatever it is, girls . Please, dont be stupid like her, if you want to frank , dont frank in social network. God, I dont know how stupid she can be. Girls, I dont fucking care if you dont have virgin but come on, dont tell people that you dont have virginity, and even the strippers didnt frank ON SOCIAL NETWORK ? Oh my god, I am speechless, in a mean time when I knew she wrote about me, I felt like " Whats wrong with this stupid girl?" SHE IS NOT MY TASTE. Boy, I'm telling you this, if you fall in love with this bitch , you guys are blinded by her fake face, shes not pretty , but she THINKS SHE IS ? WHAT THE HELL ? Oh god, this is crazy !


Okay, I am back for now, Its been a while , I didnt post anything, I am busy , so yeah ! okay, COMMENT THIS !


1) What is your name ?
2) How old are you ?
3) How are you ?
4) Already add my second account ?
5) What do you think about me ?
6) What do you think about love and life ?


ANSWER THIS ! I NEED FEEDBACK ! HEE HEE, ALRITE, SO PEOPLE , I'M OFF :) YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH MY DEVIL , OR MY FB :) LOVE YOU GUYS :)

7 comments:

  1. 1) Fatin Athirah. Fatyn for short (:
    2) i'm sixteen :D
    3) in a good health
    4) not yet. already add your first acc actually (:
    5) you're cool !
    6) love? love is everything. what is life? HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.ekin
    2.older than u .. i thought
    3.well ... alhamdulillah
    4.nope .. not interesting add stranger
    5.well ... mangsa keadaan i see so far
    6.life is nothing without love :)
    TQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) alia sofea
    2)14 teen :)
    3)sihat alhamdulillah
    4)not yet
    5)well you cool and awesome
    6)life.. is beautiful~ and i don't no anything about love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) afuza anisah balqis (fuza poe shodd)normal teenagers..
    2) forteen!
    3) urm, tgh selsema..
    4) i dont noe bout your acc lah..
    5) mangse keadaan.. ( cool , smart?? :)
    6) love is sucks , life is great..
    ( to me )
    well, i m enjoy reading your blog.. you're great person..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.anis e-cha
    2.fourteen
    3.Alhamdulillah
    4.not yet
    5.no idea
    6.love is love n life is life

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1)shyeda..
    2)18...
    3)fine..=)
    4)blom.. tatawu acc u..
    5)u menjadi mangse keadaan.. but u looks cool.. also smart.. awesome.. gorgeous.. great
    6)love?? kdg2 cinta tuh xpelukan sebab... cinte tuh mengajar kita menjadi diri sendiri.. tanpe cinta takkan lahir manusia.. Allah jadikan Adam dan Hawa atas dasar cinta..cinta tuh adalah antara benda yang terawal wujud atas muka bumi.. life?? kehidupan itu cume sementare tp kdg2 kite lupa yg dunia nie hanya pinjaman.. hargailah owg yg pernah wujud dlm kehiduan kita..=)
    ~sorry panjang~

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) norisma farhana
    2) sixteen
    3) i'm fine.alhamdulillah.
    4) not yet.
    5) seorang yang sedang dilanda dugaan hidup.
    6) Love is a key to destroy our heart n it's also a key to our happiness.LIFE ? hidup adalah sesuatu cabaran ! jika kita tak leka dan ikut perintah allah,kita akan menang dan hadiahnya syurga ! tetapi jika kita terleka dan lupakan allah ! kita akan GAGAL dan balasannya menerima azab api neraka !

    ReplyDelete