Tuesday 7 June 2011

No Hard Feelings Between Us




This is Yulleta Yucha.She used to be my girlfriend but now we are just friend. I have no hard feelings towards us even the beautiful moment was such a dream but I appreciate and keep it as my sweet memory.This girl aint a normal girl,shes a special girl very special.From her hair to her toes, she is perfect for me.I loved her and she used to love me too but in the end , both of us took our own path with one particular reason.Now she is taken with a lucky guy,hope they will happy together.My prayers with them. Okay, this girl is from Kedah, seriously when the first time I met her,I fall in love with her. There is no words that can describe my feelings except "ILOVEYOU".She really a nice girl for me, she is a happy go lucky girl. If I can tell how I love her I will but let it be, let me know by myself.

She is a superhyperactive girl and naughty, she made day like roller coaster, my world like a rocket to the moon but that was before, now she is just my friend.A normal friend that I can talk with,have fun with,laugh with even sometimes it reminds me to our past time,but I will put it aside because I do respect her decision and her relationship.I just want to tell you guys that this girl is very special , she is unique , she is tempting sometimes, but all I can say dont hurt her, she is a nice girl.She is loyal towards relationship, and she is very caring. I remember when Yucha and I went to Bubu Murad residence at The Ascott,Kuala Lumpur to overnight with her at the Sky Lounge(pool lawa gila kay, tapi naik lif semua kena guna card-,-") .

Bubu Murad such an evil ! She pushed me into the jacuzzi pool , and it was 2.30am in the morning ! Yucha laugh laugh and keep laughing but the end she take care good of me. I really remember that moment, how we cuddle and all but its just a sweet memory now. Haha, I wish to hang out with this two Angel and Devil again. However , Yucha, take care of yourself. Balik Kedah elok-elok, I am so gonna miss you but nevermind , facebook kan ada :D. So this is Yucha,Yuletta Yucha. My Angel

2 comments: