Thursday 9 June 2011

She Is A Thug


Meet this Devil called Bubu Murad. She is a thug , really . I mean it ! She is a thug .This girl aint a girl that you can play fools. She is super dangerous ! She is crazy, she is cool and she is very cool and a nice person. She helps me a lot when I am down or whenever I need her. This girl used to pushed me into the pool at her house and you know what , it damn freezing man ! Imagine at 2.30am in the morning , with jeans and tee shirt , she suddenly pushed me ? But nevermind, its an experience. You know what's hot ? When she bring me and Yucha to Sky Lounge where the pool is , the view are very beautiful , you can see Kuala Lumpur from level 22 at her residence.Well this girl is a devil but sometimes an angel ? I cant described her much because she is unpredictable.


Bubu is a mysterious girl enough, even I am her friend , still I cant understand her. Shes a happy person oh and a heavy smoker too but however she behave or looks like, she is my friend and I love her. She was there when I am in trouble or bored or need someone to talk to.Thanks god for giving me this devil , you want to know something ? she is a person that #daretodocrazythings, seriously I dont lie. Thats why I called her thug,she gave me a name , which is "Apple Kecik" Hahaha, Until now, she called me Apple Kecik, she said Daniel is doesnt suit me but what to do ? I dont care what she want to called me as long we stay as a friend.
So this is the thug, she is a thug, devil, angel, crazy,maniac and last word UNPREDICTABLE. This is Bubu Murad.

No comments:

Post a Comment