Thursday 9 June 2011

WEDNESDAY AY AY


Party people in the house ! This is a club somewhere in Malaysia. Okay , yesterday I went to Mist Club Bangsar( what a tired day) but then ,  I go back gome early because I am very tired and I cant stand the crowd no more. So waddup people ? I am not a hyper active party people, I will go clubbing when I am sad bored or for fun ? Well life as a clubber is cool you know, wise man used to say" if not now, when ?" If not now to enjoy when we have to enjoy ? We must be happy and enjoy our life to the max, dont let anyone spoiled it, just go through all the pains for a while but then rise up with Tiesto songs ? People kept thinking that clubbers are wasting their time ? Maybe yes maybe no, but I didnt go there often ? So I have my particulars reason for it


Everything were planned correctly ! Its super super friday, yeah Afrojack live in Zouk but Im attending my friend's birthday party at Mist so friends are more important arent they ? Dash Berlin is coming to Malaysia ! Whos going , comment this post ! Oh people, I wish I can enjoy all these with you guys ! Ladies , I am D.E will be back to the club ! Btw, the party was awesome, everything are perfect . Many people came to celebrate my friend's birthday , well they dont like Afrojack either, so no big deal huh ? I guess so. So people , I am very tired and sleepy rite now . I'll guess, I will update my blog tomorrow after Ive done my bath ! This is my favorite song, Bubu Murad gave me this song .



                                                  
                                                    ENJOY PEOPLE !

No comments:

Post a Comment